LUXO made their choice for its 10 Most Stylish Women in South Africa. There are so many women in South Africa that look stylish, set fashion trends and act as role models that LUXO wanted to reward these ladies for always looking their best and doing SA proud.
1.Jo Ann Strauss is our number 1 choice for Most Stylish Women. Every time we've socialised with her or seen her magazines she looks absolutely fantastic, well put together and wears every outfit with confidence. She is proud to wear local designers and looks radiant in anything she puts on.
2. Our "Queen B" Bonang Matheba hits our number two spot with her modernised taste and fashion and taking fashion risks that works! She is known for wearing Gert Johan Coetzee's designs and has walked runways of many SA designers. She has been called one of the biggest fashion trendsetter and celebs in SA and we definitely agree.
3. Jeannie D, our favourite television personality and Top Billing presenter always take our breath away with her sexy style and the way she pulls off her outfits. She is SA's own Kardashian and her style is definitely on the top of LUXO's list.
4. Miss SA 2011 takes spot number four. She is still so young and new in the industry but is already creating a big hype regarding her stunning style and fashion choices...we can expect amazing things from her in the future.
5. Uyanda Mbuli is our Christian Louboutin lover and rocks fabulous, over the top dresses at some of the biggest events in the country such as the Durban July and J&B Met.
6. Lee Ann Liebenberg is our well known model/fashionista known for her sexy curves and daring styles. She loves Gavin Rajah and she is always part of fashion weeks/shows stealing all the shine in whatever she is wearing.
7. Pabi Moloi has won for Most Stylish Women of the Year Award in 2011 and she's a well known beauty on TV. She has a unique sense of style and she made everyone fall in love with curves and the perfect hourglass figure. She knows her body and how to emphasize her best assets.
8. Elma Smit, MK Studio 1 presenter is our free rock spirit and her crazy style at the MK Awards this year showed how she likes pushing fashion to its limits and still keep it rocker/funky. I love that her personality shines through the way she dresses.
9. Poppy Ntshongwana, 5fm presenter is still growing into her style but is definitely recognized in the SA fashion industry as she has walked a few runways for designers this year. Looking forward to her next look...
10. Simphiwe Dana is a fabulous musician that loves to show off her traditional fashion and this is what makes her different from the rest. She wears her culture and still looks absolutely amazing. A true beauty...
By:noxolo (21 January 2014)
wow i definantly agree dez women are tru fashion icon wth their bold&beutiful style
By:mothibedi (15 August 2013)
why didnt khanyi mbau make it???
By:siphokazi (04 June 2012)
i think miss dineo renaka deserves a spot in this top ten....