Ladies and gentlemen, one of the biggest luxury event on the social calender is taking place the 23rd of February at the glamorous Val de Vie estate and it is the Veuve Clicquot Masters Polo!
The prestigious Champagne House sponsors some of the world’s leading polo events such as the Manhattan Classic, the LA Polo Classic and the UK’s Gold Cup. Veuve Clicquot Masters Cape Town, one of five international tournaments, is their first and only on the African continent. Proven a resounding success and enjoyed by SA’s glamorous elite, guests include top celebrities, fashionable socialites and avid polo lovers.
The Veuve Clicquot Masters Cape Town 2013 has prestigious and exciting sponsors this year. SABC 3 and SAfm are the official broadcasting partners for this year’s event, while GRAZIA South Africa is the proud media partner. BlackBerry is the official Technology Sponsor. The re-designed, re-engineered, and re-invented BlackBerry Z10 will be showcased on the day, and the Best Dressed winners will also walk away with one each.
The remarkable beauty house, Elizabeth Arden, will be ready and waiting in the pamper lounge to provide complimentary make-up touch ups and pamper services throughout the day. Jenni Button and Hilton Weiner are the official Fashion Partners for the 2013 Veuve Clicquot Masters. A Hilton Weiner and Jenni Button Fashion Show will form part of the day's activities, while Creative Director for the brands, Warrick Gautrier, will be a judge in the Best Dressed competition of the day.
In addition, Avantgarde, Bentley, The Taj Hotel, Mango Airlines, Haagen-Dazs and Vitamin Water form part of our exciting sponsors at this year’s Veuve Clicquot Masters, ensuring that guests have a truly unforgettable day.
YOU and 3 friends can win tickets to South Africa’s most glamorous polo event of the annual social calendar! Set to take place for the third year running on Saturday 23rd February 2013 at Val de Vie Estate outside Cape Town.
Who would want to miss this event?! Enter by tweeting @Luxo_Blog and @VCMastersPoloCT with your best fashion trend predictions for the day followed by the hashtag #VCM2013.
2. The competition will run from Wednesday, February 31, 2013 to Wednesday, 20 February 2013. No late entries will be considered.
3. Closing date for entries is 20 February 2013 Midnight (South African time).
4. To enter, the fan must tweet @Luxo_Blog and @VCMastersPoloCT with your best fashion trend predictions for the day!
5. The competition is open to individual residents of the SA, who are 18 years and older, except employees of Vivid Luxury, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this competition, including the third-party promotional partners.
6. A person can enter as many times as they want but can only win once in the grand prize draw.
7. The winners will be drawn by Elrico Bellingan, Editor of LUXO, from all correct entries received prior to the close of the competition. The winner will be notified within 2 days from the draw date. The winner has 1 working days to confirm acceptance of their prize, otherwise Vivid Luxury reserves the right to redraw the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Vivid Luxury reserves the right to draw another winner from the correct entries that were received before the closing date.