During their entire high school career, girls imagine, design and dream about the perfect gown to wear on your most important night besides your wedding, the matric dance. Well LUXO found out about an amazing competition where all the hard work and planning of your dance will pay of with fabulous prizes...
LUXO loves to inspire others with fashionable ideas, and I'm sure there are still quite a few girls thinking about the perfect dress or wondering what it should look like. Here are what we found and anything similar to these type of dresses would definitely catch our eye for the winning position...
For those who has a creative imagination, we have some fashion sketches of gorgeous gowns just for that extra touch of inspiration!
Remember, the competition is not just about the dress but about the amount of votes you receive, so how the whole look is put together can score you some extra votes. So here are some trendy makeup and hair ideas to make you red carpet ready!
HOW THE COMPETITION WORKS:
If you want to stand a chance to win, this is what you need to do:
- Share your entry with friends and family, gather votes and be in the running to win R40 000, one of two R10 000 Prestige Academy Bursaries as well as an array of tech-friendly gadgets.
- Each entrant has 60 days, from their registered Matric Dance date, to gather as many votes as possible; the girl who has received the most votes over the course of her voting period (60 days) will walk away with R40 000 cash; this will be announced at the end of the year (2012).
- The first and second runners-up will each be receiving a R10 000 Prestige Academy Bursary to use towards their chosen studies.
- Even if you don’t win one of the main prizes; you will still be in line to win cash as well as an array of gadgets throughout the year. To better your chances of winning the mentioned prizes, join the Matricdance.co.za Twitter and Facebook Pages.
- For more information and to see who – from your school – has already entered the competition, please visit www.matricdance.co.za; alternatively email Ricci Janse van Rensburg at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 084 621 2133.
Good Luck girls and looking forward to seeing all the entries as well as the winning gown!
By:JVDS (29 May 2012)
What an AMAZING Competition - what I wouldn't do for R40 000 cash!!!!
By:Ricci (29 May 2012)
It is such an inspirational post! Thank you! Beautiful dresses! I would not mind being in Matric again ... R40 000 - Opportunities are endless!!! :)
By:Diana (27 May 2012)
What a wonderful competition I'm sure a girl just finishing school would do with R40 000. Wish I was in matric hope the viewers get to see all the girls participate in the competition